Subject: RE: [Leica] New Web Page/B&W vs Color
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:20:29 -0500

At 01:48 PM 2/17/99 -0800, Peter wrote:
>Gotta use that Internet Explorer, it works flawlessly.  Viva MS.....

Peter -

Is this your only comment?  I am interested in your opinion on the
difference between black and white and color.  My original comment was:

Peter, take a look at the Honduras portfolio. Color would not have added
anything to those photos and would only have detracted attention from the
people and the atmosphere. On the other hand, the portfolio on Guatemala is
better in color because the Guatemalan culture and people define themselves
with color. Iraq could have gone either way, I suppose, but I prefer it in
black and white.

Please tell me what you think.

Thanks!

Tina