Subject: [Leica] London Lugnuts meeting
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 11:38:57 +0000

>>May I suggest the "Pret a Mange" as a suitable meeting place. This is
>on the
>>corner opposite the Photographer Gallery in Great Newport Street
>(nearest tube
>>is Leicester Square). >
>
>Sound like a fair idea - I'll check in the next few days to find out
>of these places are open on Sundays.
>
>Let's hear your ideas, guys.
>
>Regards,
>
>Doug Richardson

'Pret a Manger' is a sandwich place for office workers and will almost
certainly be shut on a Sunday. If the concensus is to meet in the West End,
maybe Covent Garden would be a good place to start. If we decide to meet
further East, then Liverpool St station would be a convenient place.
I have a mobile 'phone that could be useful if anyone gets lost, whatever is
decided - 0467 611 388

Alex