Subject: [Leica] Sunday's London LUGmeet (yet again)
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:12:59 +0000

Just to let you know what I'm up to on Sunday (at the risk of being
parochial on an international forum!);
I'm going to a couple of events with my girlfriend (Sunday is the only day
we have together), then on to the South Bank to see the exhibition
'Addressing the Century - 100 years of fashion and art' at the Hayward, and
the World Press Photo at the RFH foyer. (The new show 'Paparazzi' at the
Photographers Gallery sounds fun - if they are open on Sundays - still it
couldn't be thinner than their last effort on Speed, what a wasted
opportunity that was).  I'll ring a mobile - Hans or Simon - when I get
there as it's just over the bridge from Covent Garden and I'll see if I can
catch up with the London LUG meeting mid-afternoon. If that doesn't work
out, see you in the pub!
Looking forward to it
Enjoy the light/gloom/rain/streetlights (delete as appropriate)
Alex