Subject: [Leica] London Lugnuts meeting
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 22:56:33 +1100

Arthur C. R. Krick
leica@mistral.co.uk

Martin Plant
houghton@powernet.com

Jeremy Kime
jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk

Frank Dernie
FrankDernie@compuserve.com

Alistair Firkin
firkin@mail.netconnect.com.au

Alex Brattell
alex@zetetic.co.uk

(who is probably the same guy as abrattell@mail.globalnet.co.uk)

Hans Pahlen
Hans.Pahlen@mark.komvux.se

Ian Stanley
ianstanley@mistral.co.uk

plus myself (probably).

Oh dear Doug,

You cannot fail us now ;-) This looks like being a great meeting. I leave
Australia in 6 days, so you guys will have to tell me where to meet you and
what time. My feeling is that to really get to enjoy the day, we will need
a bit of time, so I would suggest a meeting time of about 10 to 11, with a
secondary time that we will re-group in a pub - say 5pm so that those who
cannot come for the day session can join us for the evening and dinner.

Count me in on whatever is decided, and I'm looking forward to swapping
tales, equipment, and a few tubes of beer [even if they are a bit warm - if
you poms can drink it, so can I ;-) ]

Cheers

Alastair Firkin,