Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica in Munich
From: Gerd.Hechtfischer@t-online.de (Gerd Hechtfischer)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 22:18:01 +-200

>Hi,
>
>Any suggestion about good places where to buy new and used leicas in
>Munich?

Hi Francesco,

there are lots of Photo Shops in Munich. Concerning Leica, the most
interesting are IMO:

The very first and oldest Munich Leica dealer (a bit pricy):
Photo Schaja
Maximilianstrasse 32,

The biggest Photo Retail in the City:
Photo Sauter
Sonnenstrasse 26

A Shop with New & Fine Used Leica Stuff
(near Marienplatz, were you might be for sightseeing anyway)
Cityfoto
Rindermarkt 16,

A Shop with lots of fine used equipment (collector-orientated) :
SecondHandCamera Ulrich P. Konopatzky
Landwehrstrasse 3
(3 minutes from Photo Sauter)

Another small shop with fine used equipment (collector-orientated):
Minifoto M. Masri
Pestalozzistrasse 21
(also 3 minutes from Photo Sauter)

The last two are the most interesting among about eight used camera
dealers in Munich city. I feel, that we might have too many of these
camera-collector shops in a city of the size of Munich (1.3 Mio).
For further details, email privately.

Regards,

Gerd