Subject: [Leica] Photo show
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 18:11:39 -0500

I have a photo show going up today, and will be up throughout the month of
August.

Any of you USA Midwesterners (or anyone else) who is travelling through the
area and can take some time away from learning about the Pony Express and
Jesse James might want to drop in. You'll see dye sub prints, a couple real
color prints, and some black and white prints (some from my ex V35.) Just
let me know and I'll give you directions.

And a week from Friday is the reception. Also that weekend Trails West! --
the biggest festival of the year here in St. Joseph, MO. with some big time
Country and Rock musicians (America!) performing. Lots of great pictures to
make as well as some pretty good ones to see.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?