Subject: [Leica] Re: 280 focussing mount
From: Gerd.Hechtfischer@t-online.de (Gerd Hechtfischer)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 19:16:09 +-200

Hi Bob,

congratulations to your new lens head at this absolute bargain price!
Getting a proper focussing mount without head may be difficult, but:
According to Laney's Guide, the head can used on the Televit quick
focussing mount via the 14138 adapter. The Televit is an item that is
offered sometimes without lens head quite cheap, last year I saw one
for DM 300 ($170). I think it is also possible to use the 280 lens head
on the bellows, but I don't know the number of the proper adapter.

Gerd