Subject: Re: [Leica] Faas, Horst, and Betrayal
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:55:55 -0500

I was hoping this thread would die on it's own.  YOU ARE ALL WAY OFF TOPIC!
Isn't this the Leica Users Group?  I cannot stomach your flip critiques.
The Vietnam war has been politicized to death.
I love my country.  My country asked me to go.  I went.  I served.  It is a
painful and frustrating memory for me.  How many others who have read this
thread, pursuing a hobby,  have had old fires rekindled?  Please stop this
thread immediately.

Art

Art Searle, 2nd Battalion, 8th Cavalry, 1st Air Cavalry Division, May-Oct
1968