Subject: [Leica] 2nd Lens
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 20:34:56 -0500

Hi LUGgers,

Ok I was ready for my 2nd Leica lens for my new M-6 (1st being a 35 f/1.4
Ashp).  So I ordered a 90 Elmarit-m from my local Leica dealer.  They stocl
lots camera equipment but not much Leica stuff.  I got a call back the next
day that that 90 is out of stock at Leica USA and will not be availible for
quite some time.  I've heard mixed reviews about the 90 Summicrom so I am so
I asked the dealer to order a 75mm Summilux since I was going to get one
eventually anyway.  What do you think?

Art

P.S. If you remember from a previous post Leica USA was out of stock on the
35 f/2 and 35 f/2 Ashp.  Leica USA does sell lenses to go with their cameras
don't they?  I guess the rebates are working.

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com, Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA, 62 miles east of Leica USA