Subject: Re: beginner film question
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:00:16 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 06.07.97  23:41:22, schreiben Sie:

<< This is a reply from another beginner, but I just wanted to note I have
had good results lately with Agfa Ultra 50 >>

Using the Agfa Ultra is mainly a matter of personal taste, as this film is
part of the Agfa Triade (Ultra, Optima and a third one, which was called
something like Potrait, if I remember right). The Agfa Ultra is somewhat
color over-saturated, while the Optima is just normal and the Portrait is
soft for skin tones. If I would use only Agfa Optima, I would find my pics
too colourish.

Frank