Subject: RE: beginner film question
From: "Garbutt, Robert" <RGarbutt@ncrpexec.telstra.com.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:33:00 +1000

I'd recommend trying Agfa Optima 100 if you are doing a general survey
of film - beautiful colours which I don't have the technical words to
describe except that it is soft when it needs to be and vibrant when it
needs to be.  I like it and have settled on it as my colour print film
of choice until I'm convinced otherwise.  The 200 ASA version is also
good.

Regards,
Rob Garbutt.