Subject: beginner film question
From: John Liu <101670.2635@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Jul 97 18:38:39 EDT

This is a reply from another beginner, but I just wanted to note I have had good results lately with Agfa Ultra 50, a color print film with very saturated color.  It will make colors on a cloudy day look glowing as if under bright sun.  The effect is a bit much on bright colorful days and I have not tried the film with portraits, but I try to always have some in my bag.  Kodak Royal Gold 25 is also very colorful, but 25 ISO is IMO getting a bit slow for casual photography.