To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: View/-rangefinder with 135 lenses
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:50:36 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions on how to handle the viewfinder
problem with the 135mm lens.  What I have decided (for the moment, anyway)
is that, practically speaking, using an auxilliary finder will probably give
me the most versatility.  It would allow me to stick with the modern bodies,
including the M6, so that I am not limited should I wish to add a
rapidwinder and would also have TTL metering.  Of the list, the TEWE seems
to have much to recommend it, not the least of which (again, on new bodies)
is its use for 35mm lenses up to 200mm.

BTW, what does the group think of the performance of the 75 Summilux and
also does anyone know Tom Abrahamsson's address for his rapidwinder?

Thanks again,

Curt