To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: R8
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 07:18:48 -0400 (EDT)

Leicaphiles -

We had a mini "Photokina" at our local camera store.  Leica had a booth and
a new R8 on display.  I am not a Leica R person myself, but for those who
are this is one impressive piece of equipment!  It's look is such a radical
departure from the typical SLR yet the feel is pure Leica.  Leica truly
advances the Marque with this camera.  Sort of does me proud since we're in
the same family.

Curt

Elizabeth Mei Wong
Henry Curtis Miller
Christopher P.E. Miller

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
In the Berkshires, next door to Tanglewood