To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Henri Cartier-Bresson exhibition
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 18:28:17 +0200

>I just found this somewhere on the Web - anybody near Minneapolis who
>might be able to give us a brief synopsis of the exhibition or post
>some of the text from the catalogue (if it's of interest) for
>those of us too far away...

Yes, please! Also I would like to know if this a travelling exhibition.
(Maybe it's coming to Europe sometime...)

I could imagine that this exhibition was launched to accompany the new book
that I was talking about in my last posting as this one is also covering all
of his work (i.e. also paintings, drawings, films).

Edi.