To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Cartier-Bresson, once again
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 19:42:56 +0200

I forgot to mention that HCB now also has a "home page" on the Web. It's

        http://darwin.clas.virginia.edu/~bss5m/hcb/

I don't know if the guy who did this has the copyright clearances to publish
the photos. But, hey, that's not my problem... :)

For further reading about HCB I would suggest the chapter about him in the
book "Bystander" by Westerbeck and Meyerowitz.

My apologies to the list members who don't think that this is a Leica
related theme. But I think there's no other photographer on this planet who
his connected to Leica as tight as he is.

Bye, Edi.