Subject: [Leica] My 6 weekly pictures
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 10:59:10 +0530

The only reason that I use cameras with 45MP sensors is that it gives me
the latitude to crop and eschew carrying 600/800mm behemoths altogether.
Besides, I can switch to DX mode with the press of a button with a narrower
angle of view to compose/track with, and still get 20MP images. I do not
otherwise need 45MP for anything I need to do with any image.

We just need to choose our tools carefully to suit our needs.

Cheers
Jayanand