Subject: [Leica] My 6 weekly pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 11:25:44 -0500

I would like to add to Sonny's comments on cropping.  The newer high
resolution sensors and the newer lens designs that can deliver detail at
those pixel pitch points allow incredible crops.  Then you have the new AI
interfaces that will believably create new pixels to increase the image
size for reproduction purposes.

I can imagine that the Leica Q4 with 100mp sensor and a 24mm lens will be
very attractive: I know I greatly enjoy the freedoms of 60mp and the new
lenses available.  Even the sorta lowly Sony 20mm produces stunning images
never mind what comes out of the 135 F1.8 or the 40mm F1.4 or...