Subject: Re: [Leica] Yasuhara T-981
From: S Dimitrov <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:26:24 -0800

That's really too bad, as I'm always looking for an alternative platform
for my lenses. Initially, when I saw the camera, it reminded me of a
Zorky 3, but with new technology. I'm sure it will become a collectible
in spite of its shortcomings.

Slobodan Dimitrov

"Dr. Joseph Yao" wrote:
> Slobodan,
> It is the rather poor build quality of the Yasuhara camera that lets it
> down.  Like many, I had high hopes for it, and I was especially keen to see
> its 1.0x finder. The reality is rather grim though:
> >> Joseph

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <> (Re: [Leica] Yasuhara T-981)
Reply from Jim Brick <> ([Leica] Re: Yasuhara T-981)
Reply from Jim Brick <> ([Leica] Re: non-functional objects)
Reply from Shan <> (Re: [Leica] Re: Yasuhara T-981)