Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon Digital with M-mount....
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:55:07 -0500

Calling Rumour Control! Calling Rumour Control!
I have heard that Canon has, at least in Japan, shown or released info about
a digital body- with a high resolution CCD similar to that used in the
current D30 or the soon to be released 1V Digital, that uses M-mount lenses.
The party who told me this said that he couldn't read the Japanese blurb,
and didn't save the message as he was not all that interested in digital,
but it sure piqued my interest. Anyone out there heard of this camera?
Dan