Subject: [Leica] Re: non-functional objects
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:48:16 -0800

At 02:33 PM 1/22/01 -0800, Guy Bennett wrote:

>"The purposeful innovation of non-functional objects"?
>
>Wouldn't that be "government," Martin?
>
>Guy

I believe, in the case of government, objects are indeed functional. Even
if failing all logic.

It's the government "people" that are non-functional!

This is why Washington DC is called "The Logic Free Zone."

Jim

You cannot take pictures using a tripod in DC. I wonder if you could use a
quadrapod?

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Yasuhara T-981)