Subject: [Leica] TANNHAUSER
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 02:01:56 +0200

Bill, I like your picture, this show the drama of this opera.
Tannh?user is a very special opera for me, it was my first time in the
Barcelona opera house, I was 15 years old and I have asked my father I
wanted watch this one, the tenor was the great Wolfgang Windgassen, this
was in 1958. My father was baritone and he  always sung for me "Wie
Todeshanung" playing the piano, he had a great voice and in 1932 he
recorded a disc, the Recording Company had offered a tour to my father but
his family denied the permission. This is the personal reason because I
like opera and specially Wagner and German opera over the Italian one. I
keep the disc recorded and several complete full scores of several operas.
Thanks for sharing this one. Cheers

El dg., 28 abr. 2024, 1.11, Bill Clough via LUG <lug at leica-users.org> va
escriure: