Subject: [Leica] IMG: back to Aarhus
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:23:33 +0200

Last week I spent a couple of days in my hometown in Denmark, Aarhus.
Besides the city itself, there are some photos from the countryside to the
south of Aarhus, and also from the usual visit to the ARoS Museum of Modern
Art, one of the great art institutions of Northern Europe. I have not lived
in Aarhus since leaving the city in August 1983 to go to Puerto Rico and
start a new life on the other side of the Atlantic, but it will always be
home to me.

A gallery of 75 images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Aarhus-April-2024

Nathan