Subject: [Leica] Leica M9 sensor corrossion
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 15:52:02 -0500

The M9 has beautiful color rendition and a film like response to increased
ISO.  Downsides would include relatively slow write speeds and somewhat
noisy. (All in comparison to the 240 on).  Your Monochrome would be a fair
comparison to your M9 vis a vis a 240

 I would not be concerned with the repair if a reputable firm is used.
Leica repaired my M9 many years ago and it has been a workhorse since.

I realize that it is not exactly your preference but due consider a Q for
family images.