Subject: [Leica] Barcelona from the top
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 14:00:01 +0200

Peter, Jayanand, Don, Alan, Bill

Thank you very much for lookig and commenting, as you said, it looks a
dangerous place for falling in love! (never better said!) but in reality it
is not so dangerous, at the edge, which looks like a cliff, it is actually
about 3 or 4 meters. from the houses to the ground, but the effect is really
interesting and amazing!

Cheers
Lluis