Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: the book club at Madness, a religious procession and a sea of pink
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 00:45:46 +0000

Nathan,
Some nice people shots there amidst the Gary acolytes: I've never read
him BTW. I presume the book was in English - your common language? It's
nice to see these religious processions. Spain puts Good Catholic
Ireland to shame, as they all seem to be gone here. In the 50s, all of
us school children were paraded in May/June wearing our Sunday best. A
sight unlikely to be seen these days.
A question what is that vegetable that the goats are eating? Turnip?
Douglas