Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: the book club at Madness, a religious procession and a sea of pink
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 07:32:58 +0100

The relatively short gallery for the last week of February/first week of
March, is about two main events: the people with whom I discuss books, this
time meeting at a caf? in central Alicante called Madness, and a bike ride
which took me to the almond groves off the V?a Verde del Maigm?. There are
also some sheep, goats and dogs for good measure. It is all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4266
<https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4266>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman