Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: the book club at Madness, a religious procession and a sea of pink
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 08:43:03 -0500

I have mixed feelings about the new pet protection act.  Will fewer people
walk their dogs: a public space with dogs hooked will offer little abuse as
it is very visible.  Possibly a more tightly worded bit of legislation.

As to the book club we have difficulty getting 10 to consistently show up
with enough of the book read so good on all of you in Spain.