Subject: [Leica] Some pics from my most recent roll of film
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:36:54 +0100

My most recent roll of film was Fomapan 100, exposed in one of my two
Olympus OM4T cameras, one of the most wonderful photographic tools. The
percentage of decent frames on this roll was quite good, and I was pleased
with the results from developing in FX39, one of the classic developers. I
added a few of the images to my film gallery. You can start with the first
link and click your way through them, or just click on each link below to go
straight to each image.

A spectator waits for the peleton to arrive during the Vuelta a la Comunidad
Valenciana bicycle race in January:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-2xvj9mt/A

The peleton finally arrives:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-pskpCtZ/A

These two were taken with the 50mm Zuiko; the remainder were made with a
newly acquired 35mm Zuiko during my trip to Brussels in February.

Rue Stassart, near my hotel:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-T587cVb/A

Early morning in Ixelles:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-mQ6kGfb/A

MIMA,an art gallery in the building that previously housed a brewery:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-G8pchLn/A

Looking down on the canal:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-Mvnmwsm/A

Which way?
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-6qPGZQT/A

Monkey statue, Marolles:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-xVN3q6g/A

Rain, Marolles:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-h6PpCRk/A

Apartment building entrance, Rue Haute, Marolles:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-GcQjCXs/A

Comments welcome as always. The OM4T is truly a joy to use.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu