Subject: [Leica] Our Lady
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 22:59:49 +0000

For every ten mothers with rosaries rotating, devotional scapulars
swinging, there were ten sets making one hundred and fifty children -
the eldest separated by nine months from its younger sibling...
Those statues had a lot to answer for. However, they were the Mark 1s
and only moved. We're waiting for the next iteration.

On 21/03/2024 21:15, Peter Dzwig wrote:
> Did they have fifteen children, or were they fifteen and mothers? :-) :-)
>
> Peter
>
> On 21/03/2024 16:39, Douglas Barry wrote:
>> Nice, Sonny.
>> Of course, I have to ask does it move? The statue, I mean.
>> Over here in Ireland during the '80s, you'd have to mind your driving
>> as the things were flitting across the roads avidly pursued by devout
>> mothers of fifteen.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_statues
>>
>> Douglas
>>

>> On 18/03/2024 20:27, Sonny Carter via LUG wrote:
>>> Our Lady of the Azaleas
>>>
>>> https://sonc.com/look/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/DSC05683web.jpg
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Sonny