Subject: [Leica] IMG: Good Friday in Alicante (Bounce resend)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:50:28 +0100

A resend of another bounce
To:
Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

That is a really great collection, Nathan. In this modern world who
knows how long this sort of procession will last. Some really great
interactions caught in it.
Douglas

On 31/03/2024 08:17, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
As I usually do, I went to photograph one of the Good Friday processions
in the centre of Alicante, by the very impressively named "Real y Muy
Ilustre Cofrad?a de Nuestra Se?ora de la Soledad de Santa Mar?a?. People
position themselves along the route an hour or more in advance to get
the best view. I had a beer in a nearby bar instead, so I had to deal
with the crowd to get a good view. Fortunately, I noticed a woman who
had brought a camping chair with her so that she could sit down, and by
positioning myself right behind her, I had a reasonably unobstructed
view. A selection of the images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Viernes-Santo-2024
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Viernes-Santo-2024>

Nathan
Re: [Leica] IMG: Good Friday in Alicante
From:
Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie>
Date:
01/04/2024, 01:06