Subject: [Leica] Barcelona from the top (Bounce resend)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:53:38 +0100

A resend of another bounce
To:
Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Lluis, I definitely have seen these nice images before. Maybe something
went wrong with the emails or something at the time?
Douglas

On 31/03/2024 22:34, Lluis Ripoll via LUG wrote:
I presume I?ve never announced this album because I see that the
pictures have only 1 or 2 visits, I?ve upload thepictures in 2020. These
is the content of the album:

Barcelona from the top

The bunkers of Carmel is a viewpoint from which you can see the whole
city of Barcelona (360? city view). It is located at the top of Tur? de
la Rovira in the Carmel neighborhood with a height of 262 meters. During
the Spanish Civil War there was an antiaircraft warfare. And later one
of the last shanty towns was established. Despite being popularly known
as Bunkers, there has never been any bunker at the top of the Tur? de la
Rovira, only an antiaircraft warfare and its facilities.During the years
prior to the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games, flats were granted to the
inhabitants of the barracks (the "green flats" in Can Bar?). And all the
shanties were overthrown, leaving the Tur? de la Rovira abandoned.
The habitants of the nearby neighborhoods enjoyed the little-known views
of the whole city of Barcelona. But year after year the bunkers became
well known and nowadays it is one of the best Barcelona viewpoints.
Today it is closed on the evening to avoid parties of young people and a
lot of noise.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona+from+the+Top/>

With Leica MP, Summilux 35 pre-asph, sometimes Elmarit 28 Asph., Ilford
FP4 E.I. 100, D-23 1:1

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis
Re: [Leica] Barcelona from the top