Subject: [Leica] "You talkin' to me?"
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 23:11:34 -0800

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/53570931128/in/dateposted-public/>

We see this little terrier almost every day on our walks. At first she
(?) almost always barked hysterically every time she saw us. I would
talk baby talk to her, and she would keep barking. Now, some days she
looks at me like this for a while, and then sometimes starts barking,
sometimes not. Her owner's boyfriend or husband was in the yard once
when we passed by and picked her up when she started barking. Big guy
with a motorcycle, shaved head, multiple tattoos and piercings.? I said
jokingly, "I'm not sure if she wants to meet me or kill me."? "Aw, she's
a sweetheart," he said.

Oly E-M1 Mark II with a borrowed 12-40/2.8 lens. It's a very good lens,
but I still prefer my lighter, faster primes.? Enjoy!

--Peter

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] "You talkin' to me?")
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] "You talkin' to me?")