Subject: [Leica] RIP Tilly, 2007-2024
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 23:22:00 -0800

We lost our beloved Tilly on Feb 5, 2024. Most of you have seen her, as
she has been the subject of many of my photographs.? Despite her 16.5
years, she doing fine until her last morning, when she apparently had a
stroke and could no longer move. We are heartbroken, but grateful for
the 15 wonderful years we had with her. RIP, little friend.

Here she is two summers ago, being her usual lovable self.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/53542604426/in/dateposted-public/

--Peter

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] RIP Tilly, 2007-2024)