Subject: [Leica] IMG:At a basketball game
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 21:36:13 +0100

Very nice! Despite the limitations you mention. Basketball is a bit more
forgiving than other sports because you know where the interesting action
will be. My cousin played for his high school in Florida back in the 1980s,
and I sometimes went to his games. I would focus on the basket and hope for
the best. This is one of my favourite pictures from back then:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Stuff-from-the-20th-century/i-WPCbWs2/A

By luck, my cousin (trying to block the shot) and the opponent had the same
number.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman