Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wrocław in springtime
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 13:34:40 +0100

Earlier this week, Tuesday morning, I gave a talk at a conference in Warsaw.
I took advantage of the trip to Poland to spend the weekend visiting my
sister in Wroc?aw, the city where I was born and where she still lives. As
usual, I walked around in the centre and in the neighbourhood where my
sister lives, near the modern campus of the local university on the banks of
the Odra river and also a short walk from an island housing Wroc?aw?s
cathedral and many other church buildings. As always, I looked for details
in the urban space, and there is also some art mixed in?the National Museum
of Wroc?aw had a nice exhibition where a group of young people were invited
to select a work from the museum?s permanent collection and write a text to
go with the work, or create a collage incorporating the work. It?s all here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Wroc?aw-March-2024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu