Subject: [Leica] IMG: hammered on the way to the basket
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 10:23:49 -0800

We sit courtside at UC Davis basketball games. On Saturday we played UC
Irvine. Winner would be in first place in the Big West Conference.

In this sequence a UCD player is on a fast break, in a very close game. I
think you?ll agree that he was fouled.

There was no foul called. In fact the player was given a technical because
after the play he pushed the player who fouled him while they were out of
bounds.

https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Sports/Basketball/Mens-Basketball/UC-Davis/2023-2024-Season/UC-Irvine-at-UC-Davis/i-w3XfNBb

These are all cropped fairly heavily. Shot with a Fuji X-H2S.

UCD ended up winning with a 3 point shot with 6 seconds left to win by 2.

Adam Bridge
Davis, CA

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: hammered on the way to the basket)