Subject: [Leica] IMG: the Atlas Mountains and the Agafay desert
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 18:50:29 +0100

During our Christmas trip to Morocco, we spent Christmas Day on an excursion
to the Atlas Mountains and the Agafay desert. Sure, it was a bit touristy
but it did give us the opportunity to see a bit of Morocco outside the big
city. And touristy or not, the villages were charming and the landscapes
were beautiful. It was my wife who insisted on doing a day trip like this
(usually, guided activities are not my cup of tea), but in retrospect I am
glad we did it. A small gallery of 46 pictures is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/A-day-in-the-Atlas-Mountains-25-December-2023

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws