Subject: [Leica] IMG: Marrakesh
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 17:50:01 +0100

We decided to spend a very different Christmas this season, so my wife, our
daughter and I spent 3 days in Morocco, from the 23rd to the 26th of
December. It was a great trip to an absolutely amazing place, with Marrakesh
less than 2 hours flight from Alicante. Besides Marrakesh, we also spent a
day in the Atlas Mountains, to be subject of a separate gallery. But I have
now finished my Marrakesh images, and the resulting gallery is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Marrekesh-December-2023

I have tried to capture both the amazing architecture of Marrakesh, and the
equally amazing people who inhabit the city. Whether I succeeded, you be the
judge. I intend to return to Morocco in April or May, when the weather is
warm but not too hot and the days are longer.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws