Subject: [Leica] Volta Cicliste (Specially recommended for Nathan) - FIRST LINK CORRECTED
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 13:14:01 +0200

Hi Douglas,

Thank you very much for your kind comment, I?ve never saw so close such
racing, I was impressed for the high speed they came and as you say I?ve not
realized the certain danger of an accident, I didn?t expect them to go at
such speed. It was an experience in case the occasion arises again.

Best!
Lluis