Subject: [Leica] Volta Cicliste (Specially recommended for Nathan) - FIRST LINK CORRECTED
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:11:48 +0000

Excellent effort, Lluis. As a former triathlete, avid cycling fan
(currently glued to the Volta coverage on Eurosport too) and someone who
has tried sports photography with my own Rolleiflex E 2.8 Planar, I know
just how difficult it is to use this camera in that sort of situation
with the Rollei's sluggish top shutter speed and standard lens. You did
very well and captured the bowel loosening speed that these guys travel
down steep hills on such a tiny tyre contact patch with the road.

Well done, but these guys can lose it in the blink of an eye, and you
were very close. Lucky you weren't wearing your cloak of invisibility,
as, if they leaned in a tiny bit more, you might have descended the
mountain a lot quicker than you bargained for!

Douglas