Subject: [Leica] Volta Cicliste (Specially recommended for Nathan) - FIRST LINK CORRECTED
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 07:11:57 +0100

Well done getting such images with the Rolleiflex, amigo! I especially like
no. 2.

When I photograph cycling events, I usually look for a spot at the top of a
long climb, for two reasons: the speed is obviously much lower when they are
going uphill, and there are interesting expressions of suffering in the
faces of the cyclists. Suffering is an essential element of this sport.

Un abrazo,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu