Subject: [Leica] Pray to End Abortion
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 07:09:08 -0400

Surprising in Texas, but Austin is a different place than most of the state.
Here in Indiana that woke bullshit has no support. When a bunch of white
leftists rioted in downtown Fort Wayne after George Floyd was killed, our
mayor, a Democrat, personally called the police chief and ordered him to
crush the riots!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://sx70project.com The Polaroid SX-70 Project

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 8/25/22, 5:25 AM, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    Unfortunately not.  Austin has a largish population of very woke
    activists.  Many(most) are active for very appropriate purposes like
    integrating new immigrants or feeding the hungry but there is a large
    enough minority that would see a statement like the one in your picture
as
    an unacceptable statement that must be destroyed by any means necessary.
    Our local DA would not even consider prosecuting such behaviour.

    --
    Don
    don.dory at gmail.com