Subject: [Leica] Pray to End Abortion
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 12:04:49 +0100

Methinks thou doth tremble too much, Don, which as we know is a
troubling thing for a photographer - lens shake and all that. I can't
imagine that the city of Austin is crisscrossed with the seared stumps
of cindered crosses left by the cross angels of wokery. Can you cite any
examples, or give us a photo essay? The world needs to see...

Of course you could erect a cross in your own front garden and we'll see
how long it lasts ? la G?vle Goat in Sweden. My money's on quite a long
time...