Subject: [Leica] [IMG] [PESO]: Homage to HCB, Tony Ray-Jones and others
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 12:47:48 +0100

Thanks Douglas.

Bartoli in her prime would have been wonderful, ditto Terfal. I would
have loved to have seen Damrau in Zauberflote, but I have the recording
so will have to deal with that. Still on my list is DiDonato. My wife
has seen her twice but I never seem to be in town when the two of them are!

As for the manipulation it was done using Snapseed on my phone.

Peter