Subject: [Leica] James Nachtwey on Ukraine
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 06:44:06 -0600

I thank the New Yorker for opening the pay wall so that these could be
seen.

My college Russian professor was an eastern Germany refugee that saw first
hand what the Russian forces did that closely mimics what we are seeing
today.  What was tolerable once due to circumstances then begets
intolerable behavior now.