Subject: [Leica] Uniondale Town Hall
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 19:25:03 -0400

Such a tiny town hasn't got the tax base for anything more. The total
population is less than 300 people; I've never seen such a small town with a
local government before. Such places are usually unincorporated towns with
no government; the county is the first-level government for them, just like
rural areas. Uniondale apparently has a government, but I am not sure what,
exactly, it does. It does not have its own police force or fire department.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 5/6/22, 6:24 PM, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    I'll bet that there are very limited hours and a part time town clerk.