Subject: [Leica] Friday for sale LONG List all new old stock Leica first come first served list one
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 12:08:27 -0700

After 70 plus years, Leo?s Camera in Vancouver BC has closed. There was a
very good chance that most of the contents would head to recycle but a few
flying trips up I Five and we managed to save most of it

All this is new boxed inventory. They explained that the owner was a bit of
a hoarder.
Ken at Shot on Film Store in Seattle was my partner and he, also has a large
amount of new Leica gear so, if near Northgage, stop by

This is from me (and there is a lot more

I have not yet priced it so reasonable offers are more than welcome. I will
ship worldwide and prefer PayPal.and if you want to buy it all...

Please add postage to your offer?

In no particular order except how they came from the box?

18824 Neckstrap D Lux Typ 109 Leather Cognac
12564 Hood AND CAP
18811 Neck Strap T Silicone
14250 Power PaCK MW R8
12508 HOOD FOR R 50 1.4
14286 RIGHT ANGLE FINDER SL SL2
? GREY CABLE FOR SL MOT
14208 Motor Winder R
14630 Case for M Viewfinder
Hood for R 19mm f2.8 NO Box
14586x Leather Case for M4 M402 posh and elegant
14348 R8 Ground Glass Grid Screen
13024 Series 8 UV
14307 R Screen 5
16596 Lens to Bellows 2
16596 Lens to Bellows 2 another
13310 Z E48 Orange
13353 M39 Circ Polarizer (used?)
13250 Series 8 Orange
13250 D Series 8 Orange
Leitz NY Box Summarex Skylight Filter inside is German made 58 UVa
14102 Lens Cap
14051 Spool Grey
14144 Cap
14304 R Screen 2
98170 Adapter Ring
14307 R Grid Screen with Cross Lines
14291 cap
14345 R8 Microprism Screen
UOMOO 58mm Yellow
POOFX Yellwo Filter
13305 Z Green E48
14307 R Clear Glass Screen
13265 E58 IR
M Soft Leather M4 Series Brown Soft Cowhide Case Zipper Close
13358 Polarizer E39 used
13352 Polarizer and Hood new but has seperation
14291 cap
14153 cap
13280 E58 Sky
UVOOF E58 Sky
14198 Macro Adapter 60 New Boxed
14277 Leica R Remote
14282 R 4 winder
14464K also OTZZO Focus Mount
14175 Batter Case with Cord for Leicaflex Motor no box
14148 Licaflex Motor Tripod Bracket No Box
37955 Remote Control
14546x M4 Case Posh another one
14270 R3 Winder
14277 Leica R Remote
13022 Series 8 1/2 Yellow
Three Cam 100 1:1 Adapter no box
Three Cam 100 1:1 Adapter No Box another one