Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Two more
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 11:51:26 +0000

Douglas,

Thanks very much.

Yes, I know what you mean about 1/10th, it was also after a long and
very good meal just around the corner at one of our favourite
restaurants ;-)

Thanks for the advice about the image. I am just getiing back into this
and find that I had forgotten the "tricks of the trade".

I am looking forward to getting back to Goult, but I will definitely
post more photos "fron the archive" when I am able.

Regards,

Peter