Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Two more
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 22:24:46 +0000

Peter,
Goult looks a nice spot and they are nice atmospheric shots, but I guess
you handheld the phone and at 1/10 sec it's impossible to keep it still
which mars it a little.
The shots opened fine and then when enlarged show that the street shot
was uploaded at at 4032 pixels by 3024 pixels which is quite big for my
screen. Probably better to adjust the size of the photo loaded first in
Photoshop, so that it's about 1950 pixels wide in my screen's case, but
there are many different size monitors used by people on the web, some
smaller and some bigger. I'm sure other people would have a different
opinion.

More Goult please for those of us still stuck at home!
Douglas

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] [IMG] PESO - Two more)